In collaboration with our community and stakeholders, Tuscumbia City Schools provides every student with a safe learning environment that promotes social and academic growth. By setting high standards and high expectations, we commit to empower students to become responsible and productive citizens with the skills necessary to succeed in a global society.
- We believe that the skills necessary for students to succeed in a global society include academic, technical, and social.
- We believe collaboration among stakeholders and Tuscumbia City Schools is vital to the setting of high standards and high expectations.
- We believe it is our responsibility to provide a solid foundation for every student to pursue his/her dreams.
- We believe all students can learn, succeed, and reach their full potential by setting high expectations for both students and staff.
- We believe the education of a child is the responsibility of the efforts of the student, family, school, and community.
- We believe that a student must be a lifelong learner. To achieve this, all students must have a growth mindset.